Enter to Win
Welcome to the Sheets Sweepstakes! Enter for your chance to win exclusive prizes including gift cards, prizes, and a chance for an all expense paid trip to watch Lebron James play courtside! Every box of sheets comes with a ticket inside. If you get a Bronze, Silver, or Gold ticket then you have won! Simply scan the qr code on the ticket or visit the url found on the ticket to claim your prize! Every Sheet you take is a chance to win!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the U.S., including the District of Columbia (“United States”), except Rhode Island and U.S. possessions, territories, and commonwealths including Puerto Rico, who are 18 years of age and older as of April 8, 2001. Employees of Sheets., its affiliates, subsidiaries, promotion and advertising agencies, including FAC Services Group, L.P. (“FAC”), and Frankel, their parent, its affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies and their immediate families (spouse, and parents, children and siblings, and each of their respective spouses regardless of residence) and household members of each, whether related or not, are ineligible. Void in Rhode Island, Puerto Rico and where prohibited.
Limit one entry per person per household/e-mail address throughout the duration of the Sweepstakes. Entries may be subject to verification prior to prize drawing. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS/CONDITIONS: Prizes are non-transferable. No substitution or cash equivalent of prize permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. Federal, state and local taxes, if any, and any other costs or expenses related to acceptance and use of the prize not specified, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Grand Prize winner is responsible for license, registration and title fees, insurance costs, any other related costs, as well as any additional accessories and options as agreed to between the winner and the dealership location at which the vehicle will be delivered. Grand Prize winner must show evidence of insurance and a valid license to operate a motor vehicle at time of pick-up or prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Winner will be notified by Sheets after receipt and verification of Affidavit of Prize Eligibility. Vehicle will be delivered to a winner's residence, approximately 6-8 weeks after notification by Sheets. Winner must take delivery within 30 days of notification of availability or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner.
- DRAWING: Prize will be awarded in a random drawing conducted on or about November 9, 2012, by FAC, from among all eligible entries received.
- NOTIFICATION OF WINNER/AWARDING OF PRIZE: The winner will be notified by e-mail and/or a traceable form of delivery. Winner will be required to complete, sign, have notarized and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability Release and, where legal, a Publicity Consent Release within fourteen (14) days of date of issuance of notification. If not timely returned or if prize notification or e-mail is returned as undeliverable, prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. If winner is not of age of majority in state of residence as of April 8, 2012, prize may be awarded in name of parent or legal guardian, who will be required to sign and return a Liability Release and, where legal, a Publicity Consent Release prior to the release of prize.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to (a) abide by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges and Sheets Products, Inc., which shall be final, and (b) release, discharge and hold harmless Sheets Products, Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries and promotion and advertising agencies including FAC, Frankel, their parent, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, including without limitation any telephone network or service providers and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies and the respective employees, directors and officers of the foregoing (collectively "Releasees"), from and against any/all claims, losses, injuries or damages, including death, resulting from the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize and/or participation in the Sweepstakes. By accepting the prize, winner agrees and consents, where legal, to the use of his/her name and/or likeness without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind for advertising, promotions, and other publicity purposes in all media and on the Internet conducted by Sheets Products, Inc., and upon request, will provide such consent in writing. Sheets Products, Inc. reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Web site; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods will void all such entries submitted by such methods. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domains associated with the submitted e-mail addresses. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States with venue in Chicago, IL. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND, SHOULD AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sheets Products, Inc. is not responsible for any late, lost, illegible, incomplete or misdirected entries, or responsible for incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Web site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access of the Web site; any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer(s) related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes, or downloading materials from or use of the Web site. If, for any reason the Sweepstakes cannot be conducted as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Releasees which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsors, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes or the drawing and may conduct drawing and select a winner from among all eligible entries received for the drawing prior to the action taken. In no event will the Sponsor and/or Releasees be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of access to and use of the Web site www.tropicanasmoothies.com, or the downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from said site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow limitations or the exclusions of liability for incidental or consequential damages, or exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the aforementioned limitations or exclusions may not apply. Check local laws for any restrictions or conditions regarding these limitations and/or exclusions.